- This event has passed.
Jury Round 2017
November 13, 2017 @ 10:00 am - November 18, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
We take great pride and honor to inform you that Aegis School of Business, Data Science, Cyber Security & Telecom is organizing 8th Aegis Graham Bell Awards 2017 for recognizing innovations in the ICT domain with support of Convergence India, Cellular Operator Association of India (COAI), Telecom Centers of Excellence (TCOE) and Deloitte as Knowledge Partner.
This award is aimed for creating an ecosystem to promote innovation, entrepreneurship and to recognize outstanding contributions in the ICT domain as a tribute to the father of the telephony, Alexander Graham Bell. It has gained tremendous credibility in terms of having unique & a transparent selection process, wider reach across Telecom & SMAC domains.
The Jury round will be held from 13 – 18 November 2017, Mumbai. In the jury round, participating companies will give a 15 min presentation on the innovations in the field of Telecom, Data Science, Cloud, Digital India, Smart City, Innovation in Mobility (mHealth, mCommerce, Mobile for Social Good, mEducation), Enterprise Solutions, Virtual Reality, Internet of Things & Cyber Security to Jury members. The Jury consists of industry experts and academia.
- Come join & witness the world of innovations
- Explore Mecca for Innovation.
- Network and learn from the best brains in the industry.
- Explore the latest trends in Market, new business models, break through technologies, products & solutions.
- Learn about innovative ideas, technology and business solutions in Telecom ans SMACS.
- Find investment opportunities in startup companies.
- Platform for Academia-Industry interaction.
- Excellent Networking Opportunity.
- Meet the most innovative brains in industry.
Who Should Participate:
- Deans, Directors and Researchers from Universities and the Higher Education Sector.
- Editors and Journalists covering innovation.
- Product Developers.
- Mobile Apps Developer companies.
- Mobile Service Providers.
- VAS Providers.
- Content Owners- Television, Film, Cable.
- Device and Mobile Phone manufactures.
- Entertainment & Media Marketing Team.
- Mobile Enthusiast
Jury Round Registrations:
Seat would be confirmed only after an official confirmation email from the organisers. Our delegate registration team will get in touch with you for the confirmation.