Aegis Graham Bell Award 2017 nominations are open!
Date: 1 Aug 2017
Aegis Graham Bell Award(AGBA) today announced that 2017 nominations are open. With 20+ categories for the 8th edition, AGBA is inviting innovations from overseas participants too.
“Being an entrepreneur, I always felt the need for recognizing innovators and entrepreneurs for their contribution as the first step towards building an innovation economy. These innovators live in the dark without any recognition despite the fact that they bring change in the life of millions”. This award grew from recognition in Telecom in 2010 to the largest innovations award in ICT sector. We are humbled by the wholehearted industry support, trust and active participation in our journey” Mr. Bhupesh Daheria, CEO, Aegis School of Data Science, Telecom, Cyber Security and Founder Chief Organizer of AGBA.
Nominations for 8th Annual Aegis Graham Bell Awards will close on 6 October 2017 at 8 PM. Shortlisted companies will be invited for the Jury round which is scheduled from 13th to 17th November 2017 at Mumbai and the Grand Award Ceremony on 23 Feb 2018 at New Delhi.
8th Annual Aegis Graham Bell Awards 2017 nomination categories:
- Innovative Smart City solution
- Digital India Initiative
- Cyber Security
- Innovation in Cloud
- Data Science
- Innovation in IoT
- Innovation in Virtual Reality
- Innovative Telecom Product/Solutions
- Innovative Managed Services
- Best Value Added Services
- Green Telecom
- Telecom Infra
- Service Innovation
- Innovation in mHealth
- Innovation in mLearning/mEducation
- Innovation in mAdvertisement
- Innovative ERP Solution
- Innovative Mobile TV App
- Mobile Application for Social Good
- Innovation in mTravel/mHospitality
Jury Choice Individual Award
- Aegis Graham Bell Outstanding contribution in Telecom
How winners get selected
- Submit the Nomination Form for various categories
- Payment of Nomination Processing Fees
- Presentation of 10 minutes to the Jury followed by Q&A Round.
- Winners Selection as per Jury’s evaluation based on Decision Matrix prepared by Deloitte
- Innovativeness: Uniqueness in the solutions/services/products which involve path breaking/thought provoking contributions.
- Market potential/Impact: Commercial Value and impact on business. Impact on business productivity and improvement of Profitability/ Revenue or business goals.
- Social Impact: Impact on ease of use or how brilliantly it has contributed to the ease of life. Did it change the way we evolve.
- Sustainability: Sustainability of the success or business goals over a longer period. Ability to sustain the offering to contribute to futuristic goals.
- Interoperability: Ability to integrate across platforms/ applications and user friendliness across platforms.
Shweta Chavan, Corporate Communication
+918433969263 | email@example.com
For Nominations, please contact
Shrenik Kuwad, Marketing Communication
+918828111740 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jahnvi Thakkar, Marketing Communication