Award Categories for the year 2015
|Smart City Solution||Most Innovative Telecom Product||mHealth||Analytics / BI / Big Data|
|Digital India Initiatives||Bringing Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid||Best Mobile Payment Solutions||Cloud|
|Skilling India||Managed Services||mCommerce||LBS|
|Connected Life||Telecom Infra||mGovernance||Cyber Security|
|Iot / M2M||Best Value Added Services (VAS)||Mobile Apps for Enterprise|
|Make in India||Innovative Marketing Campaign||Mobile Apps for Consumers|
|Green Telecom||Mobile Gaming|
|Innovative Managed Services|
|OSS / BSS|
|4G / LTE|
|Innovative Tariff Plans|
Award Nomination Process
- Companies need to choose a category from the website. Submit 150-200 words brief about the product/solution and Nomination Form before the deadline.
- Shortlisting. (Within 2 days of submitting the nomination form)
- Once shortlisted, companies need to send the required documents mentioned below and make the payment (Only shortlisted companies need to make the payment)
- Shortlisted companies will be invited to give a 10-15 min presentation to the Jury and followed by 5 mins of Q/A from the Jury.
- Only overseas participants have an option to give online presentation or submit recorded video.
- Winners Selection as per Jury's evaluation based on Decision Matrix prepared by Knowledge Partner
- Innovativeness - Uniqueness in the solution/ services/ products which involves path breaking/ thought provoking contributions.
- Market Potential/Impact - Commercial Value and impact on business. Impact on business productivity and improvement of Profitability/ Revenue or business goals.
- Social Impact - Impact on ease of use or how brilliantly it has contributed to the ease of life. Did it change the way we evolve.
- Sustainability - Sustainability of the success or business goals over a longer period. Ability to sustain the offering to contribute to futuristic goals.
- Interoperability - Ability to integrate across platforms/ applications and user friendliness across platforms.
Deloitte, our knowledge partner will assess the white paper submitted by you.
- Large and Mid-size firm
- USD $700
- Annual Turn Over
greater than $1Mn
- Small firm
- USD $450
- Annual Turn Over
Less than $1Mn
- Startup firm
- USD $200
- Not more than 1 year old with revenue less than USD$50,000
- Academic Institutions
- USD $300
- Universities/ Academic Institutions
Terms & Conditions:
- Nomination Processing Fee: (*14% service tax extra)
- If you have nominated your product/solution in previous awards, you cannot nominate the same product/solution.
- Participation of entry does not guarantee getting an award.
- If you have to rectify the form after submission, you will have to submit a new form requesting to cancel the previous one.
- By submitting this nomination you accept that we can pass this information to judges and that, if the project wins, we can publish this information in print and online before, on or after award ceremony without further reference to any of the companies involved.